The latest 13F report showed that the company had only one new warehouse target of Barrick gold in the second quarter. Berkshire bought 20.9 million shares of Barrick gold in the second quarter, valued at $563 million, or 0.3% of Berkshire’s position, according to the report.
according to the report, Berkshire reduced its holdings of JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, MasterCard, visa, PNC finance, M & amp; t bank and Bank of New York Mellon, increased its holdings of Kroger and Suncor Energy, cleared positions in Goldman Sachs, Western oil, restaurant brands and Aviation stocks Delta Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and American Airlines.
among them, Berkshire’s position in JP Morgan decreased from 57.7 million shares in the first quarter to 22.2 million shares in the second quarter, while Wells Fargo’s position decreased to 237.6 million shares from 333.2 million shares in the first quarter.
after the release of the report, Barrick gold rose 4% after trading, fell 0.6% after peak trading, 0.4% after morgenta overall trading, and 1% at Wells Fargo.